2 types of classes
Ability to code
The child will learn to work with a computer, use various programs and solve problems.
when studying programming, children develop their logic, planning, systematic thinking skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
Ability to work in a team
our students work together, thus learning to work efficiently, communicate, compromise and explain their point of view to others. Our students voluntarily conduct online streams in which they share their knowledge.
every year Estonia needs 1.5 times more IT specialists in all sectors of the economy (OSKA study of 2016).
- Once a week, students attend a 2.5 hour lesson, so they manage to understand the topic and apply new skills right away – for example, create an application or a game
- Students can additionally study with mentors individually online or in our classroom
- Mentors and students regularly conduct live broadcasts about programming
- We have a friendly team of students and mentors – they spend free time together, communicate and work on their projects in our online community
- Students and mentors work on their own projects, spend free time and communicate in our online community
- We regularly conduct events for the whole family – board game nights, trips to IT companies, hackathons and panel discussions
Что нам важно?
I was inspired to get involved in IT by movies about hackers. EDUKOHT is the first educational institution where I feel I belong here.
Artjom Amberg student of EDUKOHT
Regardless of the age of the organizers, they have demonstrated a strong sense of responsibility and outstanding flexbility in managing the organization and education processes. They apply innovative methods in education and always find a common language with kids. The main indicator of the good atmosphere is the fact that kids gladly go to participate in lessons and, if there is a chance, try to stay there after classes, too. The team is conducting community events in an active and fun way. From my side I can only give positive recommendations and wish EDUKOHT team luck in further development.
Sofja Homjakova mother of 2 students
EDUKOHT is a place where students and mentors can take an educational break from the everyday routine. Every lesson is like a meeting with good friends that gathered to obtain new knowledge and skills. This type of non-formal and friendly setting enables students to learn programming languages more efficiently and easily.
mentor at EDUKOHT
Currently is available only in Russian
The lesson will take place on any day convenient for you – we will receive your application and call you to select the date and time.
The lesson lasts 1.5 hours – this time will be enough for your child not only to get acquainted with programming, but also to create their first game or application.
Your child will get acquainted with mentors and other students and will understand if they are interested in programming. If you want, you can attend a lesson with your child to see how the first class goes.
If your child likes to code, at the end of the lesson we will help them decide what they would like to study, and we will share resources for independent study. If they want to study with us, we will discuss when it will be more convenient for them to attend classes, and we will select the most suitable group together.